- 47 years old.
- Grew up in Birmingham, Alabama.
Graduate of Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (1992). Majored in Political Science with double minors in French and Psychology.
- Met my husband in 1992 while working at Disney in Paris, France (at Disney Paris - food services and housekeeping department manager).
- As of January 2015, we've been based in Tucson, Arizona and so are especially keen on short-term opportunities virtually anywhere (especially during school breaks).
- Currently, I'm a Marketing Campaign Manager for a large software company. I love my job for many reasons - one of which is that I'm a remote employee meaning that I work from home - or anywhere there's an internet connection.
- Marketing & Communications (20 years of experience).
strategy and implementation, lead generation...
copywriting - editing
automated marketing packages (Oracle/Eloqua Master Certification)
- Translations (French, Spanish, English)
- Website organization & strategy
Website creation (not much more complex than this one!)
- I love just about anything involving customer relations/customer service, international relations, small-business management, corporate training, marketing & communications, learning new skills...
- And in my personal time... I have successfully run two marathons (London, New Orleans), love to play tennis with our girls, and exercise outdoors (not in a gym), have taught swimming classes to children in Mexico... Lots of family time these days which is great.
My previous (non property management) employers include:
- The Coca-Cola Company (outsource)
- The Walt Disney Company (Disney Paris in one of Europe's largest hotels)
- Turner Broadcasting (CNN, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies...)
- Comcast Cable Corp.
- The City of Montpellier, France´s Convention Center & Opera House
- Genesys Conferencing (web conferencing)
- a private school in Navojoa, Mexico where I was a volunteer teaching English as a Second Language to kindergarten students
- NICE inContact (current)
- Cookie d Oc (the company that my husband and I created "from scratch" and successfully developed for nearly 7 years throughout southern France)