- I am 50 years old.
- I was born and raised in Paris, France.
- Met Laura in 1992 and, well, much of our story you've already read on this site!
- My greatest accomplishment: 2 great children.
- For work, I'm not living my dream of being able to work outside on the tennis court! Prior to this, I was always focused on customer service in the travel & hospitality industries. I eventually was a manager in an international airport in France (Montpellier). Previously, I worked for high-name companies such as Disney, Air France (at London Heathrow Airport), Southwest Airlines (Albuquerque, New Mexico), Airborne Express
and...a French bakery in Atlanta, Georgia! Pretty much all of my previous employers promoted me to management responsibilities.
- Most importantly in my career were the 7 years that Laura and I created our own business in France. We hand-made literally tons of cookies each year, packaged and delivered. I am very hands-on so my main responsibilities were in "the cookie kitchen"...except for the month of December each year when I'd brave the cold to work an annual Christmas Market on Montpellier (France's) main "place" (plaza, square).
In my free time, I'm also on the tennis courts, but instead of with clients, I'm playing with our daughters, both nationally ranked (US) junior tennis players.